- I’m working on blogging more. Thus, the blog today. All my journalling, facebooking, tweeting, and writing exercises need to be stepped up. Though, I know it’s progress not perfection.
- I completed my deadline for I’m Not Crazy Just Bipolar to go to a large publishing house. Had to put together a press kit (Thanks, Kim!) and scramble a bit. Made it and a big load was off.
- Two weeks after deadline, we moved. Always a nightmare to move, but it went pretty well, sans one bag that looked like trash but actually had things we needed. So, there was a casualty but oh well, what can you do?
- I had a little episode. Okay, not little. It was my worst since 2005. I avoided the hospital, but it was up and down, down and up, all over the place. I’m doing much, much better now, thank you.
- I am done with my interview for women’s health.gov. Click here: http://www.womenshealth.gov/news/spotlight/2011/9.cfm.
The Red Bank Writers Group is going strong, almost 3 years now. We had a great meeting the other night and I always learn something new. Also, I just joined the New Jersey Author’s Network and am excited to contribute there. Hoping to do a panel/discussion at the Middletown Library early next year.
Stay tuned. And to my writers: keep writing!
; ) wendy